Thursday, April 3, 2014

YOGA PANTS PRANK. ITS A DUDE!

BASICALLY JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO . . .



But keep in mind the question: Are women wearing yoga pants soliciting sexual behavior from men, or do men just need to have more respect for women?









The video puts it perfectly. 'This is what women deal with all the time."



You really think that every super fly chicka you see rockin yoga pants just has it out to have you staring at her, making sly comments, or even approach her to ask her out? You are twisted if you think this. In arab cultures, they have their women cover up, because they would be too tempting for men. So men just inherently have no self control, and even less respect for the fairer sex? Sounds like a crock of shit to me.



I found myself buying into it at first too, which was the freaky part to me. If you've ever had a girlfriend who wears yoga pants around, you'll know what I mean. I was finding myself feeling jealous, and even making comments to her, and asking why she was wearing them around all the time. . . Then I realized:

I'M THE ONE CREATING THIS NONSENSE!

Why should I care what a girl wants to wear if it is comfortable, looks good, and makes her feel confident? What am I going to act like some Islamic suppressor toward my own girl friend? Answer, Hell no!



I realized that as men, it is our role to be supportive of women. Raising them up and standing behind them if they fall, which is especially nice if they happen to be wearing yoga pants. If you are worried about your girl strutting around in yoga pants, MAN UP. You should trust your girl in the first place, but if you can't, then you should try to be so badass that she wouldn't even want to pursue anything else, right? You are just going to push her away with jealous comments, and acting like a fool. After all, if she is looking super sexy, and you are the one who gets to take her home, doesn't that just make you super awesome?



My advice to women is keep strutting your stuff around. You look super hot. Don't let some asshole tell you what to wear, but also don't let asshole make shitty comments or treat you like an object just cause you have a nice butt. Also, take your man with you to a yoga class or two. He might even like it.



My advice to men is to treat all women with respect. Go check out a yoga class. There are actually dozens of other hot chicks wearing yoga pants there, you can get a great work out and stretch in, and maybe even support your girl in the process. If girls wearing yoga pants bothers you, and you want a change, remember: Change only comes from within. Go check out a class, and you might just change your perception. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment